|Finally. This section needed an update. Anyway, here is a picture of a rocky planet with a forcefield raising and lowering. Click to see the animation.|
50 Reasons why SJWs Suck1. They oppose freedom of speech. When someone says something they don't like, calling it "hate speech."50 Reasons why SJWs Suck by Aristodes
2. They cannot stand ideas which contradict them, which is why they hide in "safe spaces."
3. They label their opponents "bigots", no matter what the actual views of their opponents are.
4. They try to turn colleges into their home, trying to close their minds rather than open them.
5. They wish to infantilize universities by placing "trigger warnings" or outright banning material which they disapprove of, such as Greek mythology.
6. They claim to speak for everyone who isn't white, male, or straight.
7. They claim that any minorities or women who disagree with them are suffering from "internalized misogyny" or other form of self-hatred.
8. They cannot back up their claims with facts.
9. They push for censorship of information they do not like, as their claims cannot stand up to scrutiny.
10. They consider consensus more important than the truth. In other words, if a lot of SJWs agr
Current Residence: New York City|
Favourite genre of music: Rap
Operating System: Windows 7
MP3 player of choice: ipod
Personal Quote: The unexamined life is not worth living
Update on requests, art trades, commissions, etc:
I may be starting a new part-time job soon, one that has enough hours to be called half-time (20 or so a week), on top of my current position. As such, my output here will be slowed.
I have enough time atm for two more requests or commissions. I am already working on one for a friend here.
1. Request: Another Short Story. Working on it.
2. Request: A planet picture. Working on it.
* New information on commissions will be forthcoming soon enough, including paypal commissions. Point commissions will still be an option too, but only for some things *
If you are interested in a picture, contact me and we can work something out on a case-by-case basis. I'm not sure how much time I will have for commissioned pictures, picture requests, or collaborations. I intend to do some of those, however.
I also do writing commissions. If you want me to write a story, a piece done involving your OCs, or something else, please message me. I only accept point commissions, and at a reasonable rate of 100 points for 1000 words, with a 100 point minimum purchase. That means if you want 1000 words, it is 100 points, and if you want 2000 words, it is 200 points. If you want 3000 words, that is 300 points, and 4000 words, 400 points, and so on. These are point commissions only, so no cash is accepted or used, save to purchase the points yourself from DA first. This is a slight price change from an earlier journal, but it is still very reasonable.
Please make sure to tell me a bit about what you want me to write, the names of any characters you want to see, and please answer any questions I may have regarding the setting and characters, to ensure the final product is what you want. I don't do anime, manga, "hetalia", or anything adult rated. I reserve the right to politely decline any commission, if I have reason to believe it does not fit standards or has some other issues.
I can do science fiction as well as fantasy, or even non-fiction genres if you desire. Just make sure to send the points and I will have the piece done in a few days or in the case of longer pieces, a week or more. As a rule of thumb, I have enough time to write 1,000 to 1,500 words a day for commissions, depending on the subject matter. For exceptionally long pieces (100,000 + words), please send me a note and we will work out a point rate and time frame on a case-by-case basis.
For multiple-chapter works, I am open to negotiating a different price, Please ask if you have any questions. More information will be posted as it becomes available, including the possibility of discounts.
If you are interested, comment below or send me a note.
Anyone who watches me (and is on good terms with me) gets a free writing of up to 5000 words. Not once a year or a month, just one free writing ever. As before, I reserve the right to politely decline anything not in good taste. I also recently corrected an error in the pricing chart, in case there was any confusion.